$28,500 Starting At1
21/26 EPA-Est. MPG City/Hwy2
5 Seats up to
Bronco Has Got It Where It Counts
There’s a whole world out there just waiting to be discovered. With its unquestioned toughness and durability, the all-new Bronco was built to carry outdoor enthusiasts to wherever the wilderness calls.
Best-in-Class Departure and Breakover
Bronco can handle the sharp drops and steep inclines of rugged off-road terrain with an available maximum departure angle of 37.2 degrees and a best-in-class3 29 degree breakover angle.4 Bronco has an aggressive available 43.2 approach angle.
Available Best-in-Class Ground Clearance
Stay clear of sharp rocks, fallen branches and other obstacles with a best-in-class5 ground clearance of 11.6 inches (2-door) and 11.5 inches (4-door).
Available Best-in-Class Water Fording
With a high-mounted air intake and best-in-class ground clearance, Bronco has an available best-in-class water-fording capability of up to 33.5 inches.
1. MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. Class is Medium Traditional Utility. **2-door model only with available 35-inch tires.
4. Preproduction computer-generated image shown with optional equipment. Vehicle available beginning summer 2021. Professional driver on closed course. Always consult the owner’s manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear.
5. Class is Medium Traditional Utility. Preproduction computer-generated image shown with optional equipment. Vehicle available beginning summer 2021.